The creation of a development environment for the set of applications necessary for the digital transformation of the group, minimizing infrastructure costs, and allowing a high degree of speed for development.
Work was done along various lines:
- The creation of a cluster which allows the deployment of multi-language applications. To do that, Kubernetes was deployed on a public Cloud (azure).
- Definition of a generic execution architecture for microservices based on wildfly swarm (use not obligatory).
- Installation of the tools necessary to cover the development life cycle, testing and deployment of applications.
- Deployment and configuration of monitoring tools for the applications deployed in the cluster.
- Training for the development teams in the use of development tools..
- Availability of a cluster of services where over 50 services using different technologies (java, nodejs, mongodb, mysql) have been deployed.
- The creation of a generic pipeline which allows construction, functional unitary testing and development on the execution cluster to be performed, without any loss of service, streamlining development cycles by some 30%.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.