The client, an industrial sector company, within its distribution process didn’t have a system that allowed it to ensure the quality of the delivery of the merchandise to its different customers, so these tasks were performed manually. In this context, NTT DATA proposed the development of a web application that would easily allow the realization of certifications with photographic evidence of the state of the merchandise in the different transports that are used for its distribution and thus be able to follow up in case the product arrived in bad conditions.
A responsive web application that will be accessible from a mobile device, tablet or computer, it will allows 3 types of certifications, to start a certification all that is required is:
- Choose the type of certification to carry out.
- Choose the type of transport to be certified.
- Enter the delivery number related to that type of transport.
- Maximize the user experience to promote the adoption of the tool: usability, flexibility and agility.
- Provide a responsive web application that allows the quality department to audit the main merchandise distribution processes.
- Allow both customers, logistics operators and internal employees to access the application safely and quickly.
- Send notifications via email when a new certification or an audit request is generated.
- Generate a blockchain network, using Hyperledger Fabric, to store the certifications in smartdocs, for auditing purposes, the main actors of the network are the logistics operators and internal employees of the quality area.
- Check all the certifications generated with their corresponding document and check the lot traceability information related to a lot number, sales order or billing number, these are operations that can be carried out by internal employees.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.